Well I did it!!! If you follow me on twitter, you know that I decided to tackle a big project this weekend. If you recall I posted in one of my first posts about a LARGE table runner I was making for dear friends of my Brother’s family. It has been hanging in my studio ready for quilting since around the first of the year. So….after Mom headed home and my hubby had to work (planting time in the Midwest!) I decided to tackle this project. I was also motivated by the upcoming California wedding so I could carry to the family rather than mail it! I knew how I wanted to quilt it – alternating rows of tumbling leaves from Quilting on a Roll and then stippling. So it is DONE! I just need to finish hand sewing the binding. I have 10 days left! I think I can get it done.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.